The new Z3 can be pre-ordered from an Indonesian online store Jeruknipis.com or Elevenia.co/id (link below) for a special promo price of Rp 1.650.000 or about $142 USD (regular price Rp 2.200.00 or $190 USD). Delivery date will be May 15. This compares well to other devices in the Rp 1,300.000 to 1,800.00 range such as the BlackBerry Curve 9220 at Rp 1,477.300, Motorola Razr XT 910 at Rp 1,799.000, Lumia 520 at Rp 1,299.000, Nokia X at 1,439.100. The Samsung I8262 Galaxy sells for Rp 2,498.500 and Q5 at Rp 2,519.100. To compare higher-end, the iPhone 5c is Rp 9,880.000 and Z30 is Rp 7,999.000. The Z10 is listed as out of stock on the website. There are, however, devices such as the Samsung Galaxy Star selling for Rp 824.000 and Samsung Galaxy Y S6310 for Rp 1,149.500. It looks like the Jakarta/Z3 is hitting the right price point at less than Rp 2,000.00. Given its competition, I’d like to see the selling price to stay under Rp 2,000.000.
The Z3 will roll out to other countries in Asia in the months after its Indonesian release in May. An LTE version is also planned for the global market.
The expected specs of the Z3 are:
- Display – 5″ display, 540 x 960 pixels, 24-bit color LCD display
- Memory – 8 GB application storage and 1.5 GB RAM
- Processor – 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Battery – 2650 mAh non-removable battery
- Rear-facing camera: 5 MP Autofocus and flash, 5x digital zoom
- Front-facing camera: 1.1 MP Fixed-focus, 3x digital zoom
Just for fun, I clicked on the Buy Now button and got “This latest gadget BlackBerry assault begins Monday, April 28. Supplies are limited!” No peeking I guess! 😀
Terms and conditions of the pre-order are as follows:
- Promo period pre-order dated 28 April 2014 – May 12 2014, while supplies are still available.
- Purchase only applies to Elvenia (the online website) members.
- Purchases must be paid no later than 23:59 pm on the same day or the seller reserves the right to cancel your transaction.
- Methods of payment accepted are ATM | Instant | XL Cash | Credit Card
- 0% installment available for a period of 3, 6, and 12 months for credit card users of BCA, Bank Danamon, Bank CIMB Niaga, Bank Mega and Standard Chartered Bank with Visa and Mastercard, with the following conditions: For credit card users of BCA and Bank Danamon, Bank can directly use the option period of 3, 6, and 12 months. For credit card users of Bank CIMB Niaga, Bank Mega and Standard Chartered Bank: Select the payment option and 0%. Other banks after the payment process is complete and successful then you are required to fill out an installment form. Charging installment form must be filed no later than 24 hours after the transaction is paid. Submission of 0% installment will be processed within 7 working days. Mortgage application approval is entirely the right of the bank.
- 5% discount for Visa credit card users only applies to the full purchase, not valid for the purchase of the mortgage.
- Elevenia reserves the right to cancel the transaction if discredited or validity.
- Everything pertaining to the product itself is the responsibility of the vendor/product providers.
- Products purchased will be delivered from May 15, 2014.
- Additional products in the form of prepaid starter pack XL handset shipments will be delivered simultaneously.
- By reading these terms & conditions then the customer is deemed to understand and agree to all rules and regulations.
(Above taken directly from the Elevenia website via Google Translate 😀 http://www.elevenia.co.id/browsing/exhibition/getExhibitionFrontDetail.do?planDisplayNumber=354164# )
A Rp 200 cash back is offered to customers who use the Cicilan Bank or Bank CIMB Niaga.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )